Wednesday 1 February 2012

Etsy Wednesday

We moved into our house just before Christmas and while we're a while off actually decorating the kids' room, I'm always on the lookout for things to fill it with. I like the idea of bright colours rather than pastels, not only because I have a girl and a boy, but also because it feels more fun and exciting.

Anyway, I've been looking on Etsy for illustrations and prints for their walls, and have found some brilliant wall-brighteners!


This Melamine bike plate from Ampersand shop is really cute and fun.



How sweet is this bear from Lizzy Stewart?


I love screenprints and Ank Weckermann's shop Linotte has some really lovely quirky pieces.



Given how much Coco loves owls, I have to include this print from iOTA iLLUSTRATION! They do clothes and bags too and the onesies are gorgeous...

No comments:

Post a Comment