Sunday 6 May 2012

Lazy Weekend Links

So, for obvious reasons, this week's video is a Beastie Boys classic. My teen years are thankful for Mr Yauch and he was so young. Too young. 
If they had a video for it, I would have chosen "Girls" which is one of my favourite BB songs. Alas, I couldn't find one so I will make do with the brilliant Sabotage - a great song and video, directed by the one and only Spike Jonze in his formative years. Genius.


On a lighter note:

A hotel I would love to stay at. So much fun.

Pets with human eyes. I'm sorry - if that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

London from a new perspective.

I love this idea - minted or skinted for decorating. Just goes to show it's style not money that counts!

Despite the fact that I am ridiculously anal when it comes to board game rules, I still manage to talk the odd person into playing me. This Scrabble edition is so beautiful it might help me twist someone's arm.



No comments:

Post a Comment