Wednesday 2 May 2012

Etsy Wednesday - Cute baby animals

So, it's been a couple of weeks... I have a good excuse. Thanks to my gorgeous baby boy, I've been sleeping in one and a half hour chunks lately and this has meant very little brain power...

I hope to make it up to you with some seriously ridiculously cute animals. Observe:



Here's a gang of printable animals from Mibo Studio that would get anyone smiling.



And who could resist this little giraffe face


Chipmunk Cheeks have a whole bunch of cute floral/animal prints like this, but I think this is my favourite. This or the lion one...


But I've saved the best for last. Anyone who doesn't ahhhhh at this has no heart and that's a fact. And if you like this, I guarantee you will love the rest of their stuff.


So there you have it. I've cuted my way back into your hearts xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment