Thursday 5 April 2012

Etsy Wednesday - Easter

Yes, yes, I know. It's Thursday... Yesterday was one of those days where all things conspire against you.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, it's Easter this weekend. Did it feel like the bombardment of Easter-related gifts has increased since last year to you too?

Personally, I'm not really sure when it became tradition to buy presents for Easter, but I hope no-one expects any from me (other than chocolate eggs for the children!)

Still, it inspired me to look at all egg-related wares on Etsy - and there were some really great finds:



"Painted lady" egg cups. Slightly creepy looking? Yes. But there's something about them...




Vintage egg cups with moustaches. Best egg cups ever.




Ninja egg cozies! That is all...




...unless ninjas aren't your thing. In which case - hello robot!

No comments:

Post a Comment